Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blog 5: Annoying Tech

Out of all of the annoying technology I feel the most obnoxious one is the use of radar detectors by drivers. I say this because I know of a group of people in my own area that own them as a way to "evade the police". Its weird to say this...but just don't speed. You do not need to go on a road at 100 mph when the speed limit is 45, it is what is for a reason and if you get caught its your own damn fault. Using a radar detector is like wearing a ski mask to a bank in my opinion, it is just as wrong and illegal and provides a hazard to anyone else on the road due to the high speeds these drivers hit. You don't like cops using radar guns to detect how fast you're going? Get over it oh and as Jim Carrey said in "Liar Liar" simply, Is it really that hard to not go over the speed limit? I mean seriously, if you can't drive the speed limit then don't drive on the road, I understand having to drive fast to get somewhere very important but if you're going 25 over on your way to McDonalds to get a Big Mac, Fries, and a soda, then you're out of your head and unqualified to drive let alone make a rational decision. Personally, I like the Virginia law on this, no driver should have a radar detector they really don't need one. On top of that, its a distraction to the driver, I have been in a car

No comments:

Post a Comment